Hello, my name is Jules and I'm a french technology wizard living in Japan. I love travels, code & electronics, food, surf and brews!
I'm currently freelancing for clients worldwide! I also like to create my own Android app at YM705.
And got a lot of other projects going on! Feel free to get in touch!
Check my Android apps
I build cool Android apps! They are free and users says they are awesome!
- Quickfix for CherryFramework4 Invalid argument type – NULL May 23, 2016
- FoodPlorer, an app to travel with food May 8, 2016
- 3 months in Japan: what I discovered February 8, 2016
- An Arcade console for 100$ February 6, 2016
- Converting pixels to dp unit on Android February 6, 2016
- Android Travel Quiz: Explore the world January 23, 2016
- Draw an image on your actor’s Box2D body with libGDX November 27, 2015
- Draw a repeating pattern in libGDX November 26, 2015
- Configuring libGDX project for desktop and Android November 21, 2015
- Android blurring image effect June 9, 2015
- Data binding in Android June 6, 2015
- Using EEPROM library for long term storage on Arduino April 24, 2015
- Offline Lille traveling map on Android March 31, 2015
- Relaxing and Focusing sounds on Android March 31, 2015
- Filter for array of arrays in AngularJS March 18, 2015
- Flashing Hobbyking quadcopter KKboard V1 March 9, 2015
- My Angular and Material starter kit March 2, 2015
- Arduino Yun and long command line executions February 21, 2015
- Send keyboards event to Android webview January 29, 2015
- Extract and manipulate 7Zip on Android January 28, 2015